To help refine your searches, follow these rules to get more accurate results.
- Limit the Dates - Set a date range to limit the number of results to be within that range.
- If a term must be in all results, prepend +. (e.g. +required)
- If a term must not be in any results, prepend -. (e.g. -banned)
- If matches can start with a term or partial word, append *. (e.g. partial*)
- Search for an exact word match of words or phases, enclose them in ". (e.g. "exact phrase")
- Limit the Decision Type - Restricts the search to only the Decisions of that type.
Decision # 05/99
Issue: Whether responsibility should be accepted for wage loss benefits from February 13, 1998, to March 4, 1998, inclusive; and Whether responsibility should be accepted for physiotherapy treatment related the knee injury and for the prescribed medications beyond January 30, 1998.
Decision # 04/99
Issue: Whether the claimant has recovered from the effects of the July 23, 1992 accident; Whether the claimant has been overpaid in the amount of $1,588.22; and Whether the claimant is obligated to refund the overpayment.
Decision # 03/99
Issue: Whether the employer should be provided with cost relief.
Decision # 02/99
Issue: Whether the worker is entitled to payment of wage loss benefits beyond July 29, 1996, and Whether the worker's pre-existing knee condition has been enhanced as a result of the compensable injury.
Decision # 01/99
Issue: Whether the claimant's claim for bilateral knee complaints is acceptable in accordance with sections 1(1) and 4(1) of The Workers Compensation Act; and Whether the claimant is entitled to benefits.
Decision # 01/99
Issue: Whether or not the claim is acceptable.